January/February 2016 issue out now!
- Oscar Fish: Their Care, Feeding, and Breeding
- Carbon Dosing in Layman’s Terms
- Breeding Cardinal Tetras
- Whiptail Catfish
- Survival of the Fittest Aquarium Corals
- The Yellow Coral Goby
- IAPLC Results: 11th – 25th Place
- New Koi Products
40 full colour pages with up-to-date information on:
- The care and management of marine and fresh water fish and invertebrates.
- Maintenance of marine, marine reef, planted tank and freshwater aquariums.
- Health and disease
- Up to date information from experienced aquarists in South Africa and the rest of the world.
- Latest news
- Information on the care, maintenance and reproduction of freshwater plants and marine corals.
- Subscribe, save and get your magazine delivered directly to you! CLICK HERE!